Game day info

12:53 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, I have no idea why but Blogger wouldn't let me put any text on the football post.  At first it let me but it was blue with an underline.  There isn't an underline feature, so no idea where that was from.  I posted and thought I could edit - Nope.  So, here's the commentary for the previous images :)

Jimmy was named Captain of the Week by his coaches.  They told the team that he was the most improved player and he was one of the best listeners.  Unfortunately, he didn't get to play much during that  Saturday's game because he was knocked back onto this tailbone.  That is the pic where he is bent over.  He spent much of the game in that position on the sideline. 

Jim even got in the mix a bit by having to fill in for the marker guys!

0 comments: