Hoops

9:46 PM Edit This 0 Comments »










Mike is really excited to finally try a new sport this season. His soccer team decided to mix things up during the cold weather months by forming a basketball team at the YMCA. Mike is #11, which is weird to me since he's always been #17, and he's sitting next to his teammate, neighbor, and friend Noah.

The team shot shows Mike on the far left shooting the ball. He actually made a basket too. I wish I had a picture of his face - it was priceless. His jaw dropped in complete shock as he turned to look at Jim and I. I laughed out loud because he was so amazed. After that he really got into the game and made many attempts compared to his less aggressive first quarter contribution.

And they won. They walloped the team in their first game too so the coach shared today that he's moving them up from rec to competitive.

0 comments: