A Zen Moment

4:32 PM Edit This 0 Comments »



This day was the first real spring-like day we had gotten. Seemed like only days before we were wearing winter clothes!

To celebrate the arrival of warmer weather, the boys and I headed to Zin Zen, a little bistro here in Stonebridge. I love this place because it feels like I went on a mini jaunt to Europe. The whole complex is mirrored after a real Adriatic community and everything is built in old-world style stone, etc. Zin Zen is posh inside, with big couches and chairs, wine tasting, tasty food ($$) and cool music. Their soups are yummy and they also have a chocolate volcano cake for dessert. My fave part is the outdoor patio dining. Fortunately, many places in McKinney have added outdoor dining as they have refurbished older places around the Square. I LOVE to eat outdoors and take any chance I can get until it is too hot for even me.

0 comments: